The UPPSC is known as the Uttar Pradesh Civil Service Commission. This is an established government that aims to provide state-level jobs to young people in Uttar Pradesh. The UPPSC AE is a recruitment exam organized for the hiring of suitable and capable candidates for the position of Assistant Engineer.
The UPPSC recently issued a final recruitment notice to fill vacancies for Assistant Engineer positions. The UPPSC Assistant Engineer recruitment process includes written tests.
The Uttar Pradesh Civil Service Commission recently released the 2021 official notification for the Assistant Engineer position. A total of 281 vacancies have been posted in various departments by UPPSC. Potential candidates can go through UPPSC recruitment. AE can check the details here.
UPPSC AE 2023 – Selection Process
The selection process will consist of 2 phases: objective examination (Text I, Theme II) and Interview. The winners are invited for a personal interview after the exam with documents. The maintenance is carried out for 100 points. The paper consists of general topics with relevant topics such as civil, mechanical or electrical. Detailed information on each step of the UPPSC AE 2021 selection process is provided below:
UPPSC AE 2023 Selection Process – Written Exam
Written Exam Paper I and Paper II is the main step in the selection process.
- All questions will be multiple-choice questions.
- Each card will have 375 points.
- Each exam lasts 150 minutes.
- A total of 125 questions are asked in each document.
- For each question 3 points will be awarded and for each incorrect answer there will be a reduction of 1 point.
UPPSC AE Selection Process 2023 – Interview
The interview is the final step of the selection process.
- It will be carried out for 100 points.
- The U.P. will take a written examination in the various Centers of the above-mentioned Districts. Only those candidates who will be declared the winners on the basis of the exam will be invited to the interviews.
- All original certificates should be verified at the time of maintenance.
- Selected candidates must not forget to download the interview letter
- The selection will be made on the basis of the overall score obtained by the candidates for the written test and the interview
- It is essential that the candidates appear for the interview because the position of the candidates will depend on the sum of the scores obtained during the exam written exam and interview.
UPPSC Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern 2023
Candidates who wish to take the UPPSC Assistant Engineer exam should be aware of the UPPSC Assistant Engineer 2023 exam schedule and the exam template for the exam. Understanding the syllabus and exam template before the exam will be helpful for candidates during the exam. For the sake of applicants, here we provide a pattern review for interested applicants to review.
- The written test will consist of different sections.
- The examination consists of multiple choices only.
- Each section has different marks.
- Each section contains different weightage.
|Sr. No.||Paper||Questions||Marks||Time Duration||Type of Question||Mode of Examination|
|1.||Paper- I||125||375||2.5 hours||Objective Type Questions||Offline mode|
|2.||Paper- II||125||375||2.5 hours|
How to Apply for UPPSC Assistant Engineer 2023
The Application can only be submitted through an online process. The board did not provide any means for the offline application process. The candidate can refer to the following steps to apply online for this recruitment.
- Exam All eligible candidates wishing to apply go to the official website at http://www.uppsc.org.in and complete the online application form with all the mandatory details of the application.
- The entry fee must be mentioned by category.
- Applicants must have a valid email address in the application.
- You have now completed the request and submitted it.
- After submission, applicants can write down their registration number and must also print a copy of the confirmation page.
Ques. Who can apply for the UPPSC Assistant Engineer 2023 recruitment?
Ans. Candidates who have passed the B.E / B.Tech at a recognized university and between the ages of 21 and 40 can apply online for UPPSC AE 2023 recruitment. The interested candidate must satisfy the eligibility criteria to apply for UPPSC AE.
Ques. What is the salary for the UPPSC AE Post?
Ans. The salary of UPPSC Asst.Engg is INR 15,600 to INR 39,100. The degree pays INR 5,400. A total of 10 vacancies are reserved for UPPSC AE recruitment for SC and OBC applicants.
Ques. Is UPPSC AE Conducted every year?
Ans. Yes, UPPSC AE is conducted every year.Assistant Engineer (AE) and Junior Engineer (JE) exams are held annually to recruit deserving candidates for managerial and technical positions in various departments.
Ques. Are the final Year students eligible for UPPSC AE?
Ans. The age limit of applicants must be between 21 and 40 years old to apply for the UPPSC AE 2023 exam. No, final year applicants cannot cannot apply for UPPSC AE recruitment. The eligibility criteria for the UPPSC assistant engineer are specified in the notification.
Ques. How can candidates get selected for the position of UPPSC AE?
Ans. You will be selected for the UPPSC AE position upon successful completion of both rounds of the selection process. There is a series of interviews in the UPPSC AE selection process. A total of 173 vacancies have been released.
Ques. Do candidates need any experience to apply for UPPSC AE Post?
Ans. No experience is required to apply to UPPSC AE headquarters. The number of attempts a candidate can make for the exam is not mentioned. They can apply until they meet the eligibility criteria. Applicants in each category can continue to take the exam until the respective age limit is reached, which is 40 years for applicants in the general category.
Ques. What is the selection process of UPPSC AE?
Ans. The selection of the assistant engineer at UPPSC is based on the written examination and interview. There are two documents in the written exam. Each document has 375 points. and the interview carries 100 marks. These scores will be added to decide the merit list and cut.
Ques. How to download UPPSC AE Admit card?
Ans. Check the official website regularly for the admission card. Candidates can download their admission card from the official website. Fill in the registration number and date of birth. Save the admission card to the device and print it out for use.