Salesforce Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024: Recently, Salesforce posted a job opening for the position of ES Intern on its official website. Candidates who have earned their degrees may apply for this position. To do that, one should read over the job description in the article in detail.
Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree may apply for this position. We have thoroughly covered the duties and job functions of the ES Intern role in this job article, along with the job’s location and income range.
About the Company
An American provider of cloud-based software, Salesforce, Inc. is situated in San Francisco, California. It offers customer relationship management (CRM) software and applications targeted at e-commerce, analytics, sales, customer care, marketing automation, and application development.
Marc Benioff, a senior executive at Oracle, founded Salesforce, which swiftly became one of the biggest businesses in the world and went public in 2004. By fiscal year 2009, Salesforce had achieved US$1 billion in yearly revenue, and by 2022, it will be the largest enterprise software company in the world because to its sustained expansion.
Salesforce Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024: More Details
|Job Role||ES Intern|
|Salary||Upto 3 LPA|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, India|
- Work on live projects currently relevant to the ES functions
- Working closely with cross functional teams in Employee Success
- Shadowing functional team members on their current projects and on day to day results
- Participate in meetings with stakeholders
- Work towards delivering a consolidated 8 weeks learning & summary project/report
- Opportunity to learn various Employee Success functions and recommend internal processes improvements
- Network with the Leadership team
- Conceptualize with team on current projects/functional challenges
As an intern you will partner with a broad range of cross-functional groups, you will be analysing data, Ad-hoc reports and supporting HR operations.
- Qualification: Pursuing MBA in Human Resources, Nice to have certification in HR or other similar domain
- Graduating Year: 2025
- Analytical Skills: Able to think critically and problem-solve
- Excellent presentation skills
- Communicator: Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Stakeholder Management: Collaborate with internal & external cross functional partners, ability to navigate conversation with Management
- Great Teammate: Able to build excellent rapport and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Good to have Technical skills: Experience in Excel/G Sheet, comfortable working with data
- Working in a high-paced environment with competing priorities
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in all aspects of job responsibilities
- Outstanding Time Management, Organisational, Prioritisation And Follow-up SkillsSalesforce
How to Apply for Salesforce Jobs Freshers 2023-2024?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for Salesforce Jobs 2023-2024 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
Salesforce Jobs Freshers 2023-2024: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for Salesforce Recruitment Drive 2023?
Ans: To apply for the Salesforce Recruitment Drive 2023, you have to check Salesforce official site.
Q) What is the Salesforce Selection Process?
Ans: The Salesforce Selection Process consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.