Infosys Walk In on 16 and 17 October : For October 2023, Infosys is planning to hire candidates for their vacant positions. Both freshers and experienced candidates looking out for a job can go through the article for better understanding.
Infosys is currently looking out for candidates who are willing to join the company immediately for the position of a Voice Process. With a great package, you will get to learn various new aspects and gain experience in the professional world. Interested candidates can go through this article for the apply link.
About The Company:
Infosys Limited is an Indian Multinational Information Technology (IT) company, with it’s headquarters in Bangalore. The company also deals with business consulting, and outsourcing services. The company was first founded in Pune in 1918. Currently more than 336,294 employees work for Infosys.
Walk In Drive 2023 for Infosys More Details:
|Company Name||Infosys Limited|
|Job Role||Voice Process|
|Experience||0- 4 years|
|Salary||As per Company Standards|
|Walk In||16th – 17 October|
|Time||10 AM till 1.00 PM|
|Venue||Pune, Phase 1, Hinjewadi Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park, Building B1, ground floor, Hinjewadi, Pune, Maharashtra 411057|
Job duties and responsibilities for JL2 – ( Process Executive/ Sr. Process Executive )
- To improve customer confidence being empathetic to a variety of new and experienced learners needs.
- Help to implement and improve processes and procedures within the team allowing strong service focused deliverables.
- Actively support customer queries on general enquiry, activations, fulfillment, disputes ensuring they are handled within an agreed time limit, within agreed processes and in a professional and customer sensitive manner.
- To participate in an on call rota, providing a 24 hours, first line support service to customers
- Escalate an issue according to the company escalation processes;
- Ensure Customer Service Level Agreements are met or exceeded;
- Respond to customer enquiries in a timely and efficient manner;
- Ensure appropriate documentation of the interaction on the customers account in the prescribed format
- Execute transactions as per prescribed guidelines and timelines
- Ensure customer/user confidentiality and data protection at all times
Job duties and responsibilities for JL3 – ( Technical Process Specialist )
- Excellent communication skills CEFR :: B1, C1, C2. Please add the communication level as per the CEFR framework while profiles are shared.
- Work experience on Service Desk with good knowledge on VPN, O365, remote support, active directory, troubleshooting printer issues, Bit locker, MS teams, BIOS
- Experience on Service now or Remedy or Control M or similar ticketing tool with knowledge of ticket priority, severity.
- Knowledge on Service requests and incidents and should be able to communicate difference between Service Requests and Incident.
- Knowledge of Incident Management lifecycle.
- Aware of current role SLA and Metrics handled.
- Talents should be based out of Pune.
- Work from Office is mandatory, No option of hybrid and WFH.
- 24*7 Shifts is mandatory.
Few Important points.
- Must have International Voice exp.
- Excellent Communication CEFR B2.
- Flexible with 24*7 shifts.
- 100% WFO (No WFH option/Hybrid).
- Immediate joiner preferable.
- Total experience will be considered only after completing the Graduation.
- Must be a graduate (result awaited talents will not be considered).
Documents to Carry:
- Carry a print out your updated resume;
- Carry any 2 photo Identity proof (PAN Card/Driving License/Voters ID card/Passport).
- All original education documents need to be available for verification. (10th, 12th, Graduation (Sem Wise Marksheet, CMM. Provisional and Original Degree).
Pointers to note:
- Please do not carry laptops/cameras to the venue as these will not be allowed due to security restrictions. Original Government ID card is must for Security Clearance.
- Please carry copy of this email to the venue and make sure you register your application before attending the walk-in.
How To Apply For Infosys Recruitment 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the Infosys Walk In 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply Now: Click Here To Apply
Infosys Recruitment 2023-2024: Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to apply to Infosys Recruitment Hiring 2023?
Ans: Ans: To apply for Infosys Recruitment Hiring 2023, visit the official site of Infosys.
2. Is this job a work from home opportunity?
Ans: No, it’s an in office job opportunity.
3. Can experienced candidates apply?
Yes, both freshers and experienced candidates can apply for this.