Infosys Recruitment Drive 2023-2024: The company Infosys has recently opened up several job vacancies in its official website. Interested candidates who want to work at Infosys should go through this article carefully as we have mentioned everything that are relevant for the job profile.
The job position of Project Manager is currently vacant. We have clearly specified regarding the job specifications, roles and responsibilities. location, salary, and so on. Jobseekers can scroll through this job article to learn more about Infosys Hiring 2023 and can apply to the Infosys Hiring 2023 by using the registration link at the end of this post.
About the Company
A multinational information technology firm based in India, Infosys Limited offers business consulting, IT, and outsourced services. Bangalore serves as the company’s headquarters; it was established in Pune. By 2020 revenue estimates, Infosys will overtake Tata Consultancy Services as the second-largest Indian IT company.
Infosys became the fourth Indian business to reach a market valuation of $100 billion on August 24, 2021. It is a leading Big Tech company in India.
Infosys Recruitment Drive 2023-2024: More Details
|Job Role||Project Manager|
|Salary||Upto 7 LPA|
|Job Location||Bengaluru, India|
- Primary skills: Project Management, Scrum Master.
- As part of the Infosys project management team, your primary role would be to take end-to-end bottom line responsibility for a Project.
- You will lead the proposal preparation and review the project estimations.
- Capture inputs from key stakeholders to position Infosys suitably in order to seal the deal.
- You will schedule assignments, monitor, review and report project status regularly in order to manage project risks and ensure successful project delivery and implementation.
- You will also coach and create a vision for the team and provide subject matter training for your focus areas.
- Motivate and inspire team members through effective and timely feedback and recognition for high performance.
- You would be a key contributor in creating thought leadership within the area of technology specialization and in compliance with guidelines, policies and norms of Infosys.
- If you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate their next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you!
- Project Management fundamentals
- Project Lifecycles on development & maintenance projects, estimation methodologies, quality processes.
- Knowledge of one or more programming languages; knowledge of architecture frameworks.
- Design principles; ability to comprehend & manage technology, performance engineering.
- Domain – Basic domain knowledge in order to understand the business requirements / functionality.
- Ability to perform project planning and scheduling, manage tasks and coordinate project resources to meet objectives and timelines.
- Ability to work with business and technology subject matter experts to assess requirements, define scope, create estimates, and produce project charters.
- Good understanding of SDLC and agile methodologies is a pre-requisite.
- Awareness of latest technologies and trends.
- Logical thinking and problem solving skills along with an ability to collaborate.
How to Apply for Infosys Recruitment Drive 2023-2024?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for Infosys Recruitment Drive 2023-2024 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
Infosys Recruitment Hiring for Project Manager: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for Infosys Jobs India 2023?
Ans: To apply for the Infosys Jobs India 2023, you have to check the official site of Infosys.
Q) What is the Infosys Selection Process?
Ans: The Infosys Selection Process consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.