Infosys Finacle Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024: The company Infosys Finacle has recently opened up several job postings in its official Infosys Finacle website. Interested candidates who want to work at Infosys company should go through this job article carefully as we have mentioned everything in detail that are relevant for the job profile.
The job position of Product Content Specialist is currently vacant. We have clearly specified regarding the job specifications, roles and responsibilities, location, salary, and so on of Technical and Functional -Oracle ERP. Interested Jobseekers can scroll through this job post to learn more about Infosys Finacle Off Campus Hiring 2023 and can apply to the Infosys Finacle Hiring Drive 2023 by using the registration link at the end of this article.
About the Company
Leading provider of online banking systems is Finacle. They are a division of EdgeVerve Systems, an Infosys product subsidiary. The company collaborate with both new and well-established financial institutions to promote improved banking. It helps banks engage, innovate, operate, and change better so that they can grow digital transformation with confidence thanks to their cloud-native solution portfolio and SaaS services. The needs of financial institutions are met by Finacle solutions in many areas. Those include core banking, lending, digital engagement, payments, cash management, wealth management, treasury, analytics, AI, and blockchain.
Infosys Finacle Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024: More Details
|Company Name||Infosys Finacle|
|Job Role||Product Content Specialist|
|Salary||Upto 21.3 LPA|
|Job Location||Bengaluru Urban, India|
- Design and execute the content marketing strategy to support organizational goals for increasing brand awareness and differentiation. Conceive and execute a content calendar for all external facing channels
- Analyze market trends and customer pain points to create unique point of views, thought papers and blogs across solution spaces. Collaborate closely with product strategy, product management to ensure narratives are contemporary and insightful.
- Work with group heads and senior SMEs to create media bylines capturing our perspectives on key themes being deliberated in the industry. Work with field marketing and PR agencies to ensure publication on right platforms.
- Work with industry bodies to jointly publish industry leading research reports.
- Work with a council of bankers to develop actionable point of views on key industry topics.
- Work with SMEs and client / prospect bankers to produce multi-media led though leadership asssets
- Work closely to nurture internal SMEs as thought leaders in their respective spaces,
- Ensure a regular and impactful content calendar for them.
- Work with respective promotion channel owners for outreach campaigns around content assets and ensure quality brand engagements.
- Ensure all content assets meet established brand guidelines and align with the overall brand messaging
- Work in close collaboration with digital team to drive traffic to Finacle’s website, blogs and social channels
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives
- Measure content marketing metrics. Drive continuous improvement across content marketing KPIs with improvement in strategy and execution
- Product management skillset in banking technology
- Ability to build strategic perspective and influence at senior level
- High impact communication across multiple formats: Full professional proficiency in English (able to use the language fluently and accurately on all levels pertinent to professional need)
- Thorough understanding of content-led brand development principles, frameworks, techniques and best practices
- Ability to understand technical information. Experience in banking technology writing is an added advantage.
- Creative streak: Ability to narrate interesting and relevant stories that stand out from the clutter while retaining the technology solution elements
- Ability to build collaborative partnerships: Work with various internal and external stakeholders to drive effective content strategy
How to Apply for Infosys Finacle Jobs for Graduates 2023-2024?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for Infosys Finacle Recruitment Drive 2023-2024 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
Infosys Finacle Jobs for Graduates 2023-2024 : Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for Infosys Finacle Jobs Freshers India 2023?
Ans: To apply for the Infosys Finacle Jobs Freshers India 2023, you have to check the official site of Infosys Finacle.
Q) What is the Infosys Finacle Selection Process?
Ans: The Infosys Finacle Selection Process consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.