IBM India Hiring 2023-2024: On its official website, IBM India has lately updated the details of its open vacancies. The IBM Careers 2023–2024 article provides a detailed examination of this position for job seekers who are considering working for IBM.
The organisation has stated that it needs candidates for the position of content marketing writer. Candidates can only find out more about the responsibilities, location, pay, and other specifics of the IBM Off Campus Hiring Drive on this page.
About the Company
The official name of the international technology company usually referred to as IBM is International Business Machines Corporation. It has operations in more than 175 countries and has its headquarters in Armonk, New York. It provides hosting and consulting services in a range of industries, such as nanotechnology and mainframe computers. IBM is a pioneer in the fields of software, middleware, and computer hardware.
IBM’s market worth on September 5, 2023, was $134.95 billion. IBM is the largest industrial research operation in the world, with 19 research locations dispersed over 12 nations.
IBM India Hiring 2023-2024: More Details
|Job Role||Content Marketing Writer|
|Qualification||Any Bachelor’s degree|
|Salary||Upto 6.6 LPA*|
|Job Location||Bangalore, India|
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Client is looking for a Content Specialist with a track record of producing financial services content that engages our clients and prospects while driving measurable growth.
- This person will develop, enhance, optimize and repurpose financial services content.
- This will be ranging from blog posts, e-mail messages, landing pages, product copy and marketing collateral.
- We are especially interested in resources with experience writing persuasive content that moves readers to action.
- This role will collaborate closely with others throughout our cross-functional team
- To identify engagement, growth, and improvement opportunities, propose new initiatives, and optimize customer experiences and journeys to drive our business.
- We prefer candidates with a proven track record of creating direct response content that prompts readers to immediate action to achieve measurable business outcomes.
Performance Monitoring, Testing and Optimization
- Improve direct response best practices to improve earned and owned content and campaign performance, including production of high-quality leads and opportunities won.
- Monitor and support cross-functional efforts for content optimization, including split and multivariate copy testing for various assets.
- Collaborate closely with content, marketing automation, analytics, paid media, and SEO teams to identify and execute opportunities for high-value testing and optimization.
Other duties as assigned
- Works towards a shared set of goals with a dynamic team
- Consults on direct response, testing and conversion optimization for various campaigns.
- Ability to read, write and edit proficiently in US business English. Example articles here.
- Resource must be able to work within team project management process (Example: Wrike)
- Available for some meetings during business hours (CST)
- Ability to work independently and write original content from briefs, outlines, transcriptions or example articles
- Ability to work remotely and communicate efficiently with team members and complete brief assignments overnight
- Familiar with US and Global Investing topics and Industry Language
- Proficient in AI writing tools (Grammarly, ChatGTP, Jasper AI)
- Highly organized, able to prioritize work and manage projects and assignments independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools
- Comfortable with aggressive deadlines and shifting priorities
- BS/BA degree required
- 6 plus years of writing focused on direct response and conversion optimization
- Financial services (or other heavily regulated industry) marketing experience preferred
- Proficiency with web analytics and SEO platforms, as well as CRO tools including Optimizely, Google Analytics, Optimizer, heatmapping and behavioral analytics strongly preferred.
- Familiarly with project management software (ex. Wrike, Monday, Asana)
- Familiarity with content management systems (ex. WordPress, Salesforce CMS)
- Ability to create conversion-optimized content focused on earned and owned media, including website copy, articles, landing pages, email campaigns, product copy, and marketing collateral – often on tight deadlines. Focus is on digital but direct mail experience is welcome.
- Help prospects understand the value of meeting with a Wealth Enhancement Group advisor to understand our unique team-based approach and simplify their financial lives.
- Test and optimize website content conversion points, including forms and landing pages, to increase engagement and goal conversions.
- Collaborate with the team to identify opportunities to create unique content for high-quality traffic that leads to increased engagement and growth.
- Partner with our content team to establish direct response best practices and conversion optimization strategies.
- Identify opportunities to apply direct response and conversion copywriting techniques for engagement, growth, and conversions throughout the customer journey.
- Strive for content excellence within relevant style guides, legal standards, and direct response best practices.
- Partner with brand and content teams to ensure a compelling and consistent tone and voice.
- Showcase the deep industry knowledge and expertise of Wealth Enhancement Group financial professionals and bring their stories to life.
How to Apply for IBM Careers 2023-2024 Freshers?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for IBM Jobs India for Freshers 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
IBM Careers 2023-2024 for Freshers: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for IBM Off Campus Hiring Drive 2023?
Ans: To apply for the IBM Off Campus Hiring Drive 2023, you have to check the official site of IBM.
Q) What is the IBM Selection Process?
Ans: The IBM Selection Process consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.