IBM Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024: Recently, IBM India posted information on its current openings on its official website. The IBM Careers 2023–2024 article provides an in-depth analysis of this position for interested candidates who want to work with IBM.
The business has made it clear that it needs applicants for the position of Content Design-DevOps. Only in this page may applicants learn more about the IBM Off Campus Hiring Drive’s job responsibilities, location, annual pay, and other details.
About the Company
The worldwide technology company known simply as IBM is called International Business Machines Corporation. It has operations in more than 175 countries and has its headquarters in Armonk, New York. It provides hosting and consulting services in a range of industries, such as nanotechnology and mainframe computers. IBM is a leader in software, middleware, and computer hardware.
IBM’s market capitalization on September 5, 2023, was $134.95 billion. IBM is the largest industrial research organisation in the world, with 19 research centres dispersed across a dozen continents.
IBM Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024: More Details
|Job Role||Content Design- Dev-Ops|
|Salary||Upto 20.1 LPA*|
|Job Location||Kochi, India|
- Work in an Agile, collaborative environment to test, operate, and support applications for our Content Designers. You will also document and educate content designers in the use of those applications.
- Manage omni-channel publication from a single content source
- Troubleshoot issues with various tools including IBM’s content repositories and publishing tools, Oxygen XML Author, IDCMS, GitHub, DITA, Markdown, Oxygen XML Web Author, and TeamReview.
- Communicate with writing teams about new content tool functions, application updates, patches, and outages
- Identifying possible tool improvements and prioritization of improvements.
- Through their experience supporting and working with content designers, engineers have the opportunity to invent, design, prototype, and propose solutions to encountered problems, using their full-stack application development skills and knowledge of the latest trends in software engineering, such as artificial intelligence.
- Ideally, these ideas can involve collaborating with other developers across organizations
- With designers and data analysts who collect customer feedback and gather metrics on usage.
- Understand legal and regulatory compliance: intellectual property, copyrights, trademarks, GDPR compliance etc.
- Exploit modern DevOps methods in cloud, infrastructure, test, and build to deploy and operate some of these applications and utilities.
- Basic knowledge in one or more of the following technology areas: HTML, CSS, DITA, markdown, and source repositories or CMSes such as git or Filenet
- Familiarity with software development lifecycle and documentation publishing process.
- Knowledge of Jira, Jenkins, MacOS and Windows administration and support, Batch and shell scripting
- Knowledge of front-end development and graphical design for AI and SVG formats
How to Apply for IBM Careers India 2023-2024 for Freshers?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for IBM Jobs India for Freshers 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
IBM Careers 2023-2024 for Freshers: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for IBM Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2023?
Ans: To apply for the IBM Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2023, you have to check the official site of IBM.
Q) What is the IBM Selection Process?
Ans: The IBM Selection Process consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.