HCL Limited Hiring 2023: HCL in recent moments has offered too many job offers to different candidates of different fields. This job profile provided by HCL is entirely for fresher candidates. Fresher candidates worried about their professional career can give this article a read.
HCL is urgently hiring candidates who are willing to join the company as a Group Technical Specialist. The company is offering various locations for this job profile. Candidates interested to move forward with this job offer can apply through the given link in this article.
About The Company:
HCL Technologies Limited is an Indian multinational Information Technology (IT) services and consulting company. This company was first established by Shiv Nadar in 1991. HCL’s headquarters is located in Noida, India. according to 2022, there are more than 225,944 employees working for this company.
HCL Limited Hiring 2023 More Details:
|Job Role||Group Technical Specialist|
|Salary||As per Company Standards|
|Job Location||Hyderabad / Secunderabad, Telangana, India|
- To assess the domain IT landscape assessment and Application portfolio optimization for gap analysis
- To contribute towards white or technical papers and knowledge base
- To ensure knowledge up-gradation and work with new and emerging products or technologies
- To manage Non Functional Requirement adaption for the solution
- Creation of solution and architectural views (logical, conceptual, development, execution, infrastructure and operations architecture)
- To study and define system requirements addressing stakeholder, portfolio concerns.
- Technical Skills (ERS)-Communication protocols-USB
How To Apply For HCL Hiring Drive 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the HCL Hiring Drive 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply Now: Click Here To Apply
HCL Recruitment 2023: Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to apply to HCL Career Jobs 2023?
Ans: To apply for HCL recruitment 2023, visit the official site of HCL.
2. What is the HCL Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.