DXC Technology Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024: DXC Technology’s official careers website has posted an off-campus hiring notice for 2023. Candidates interested in learning more about the DXC Technology Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024 should read this job posting. By clicking the registration link at the end of this page, they can then submit an application for the DXC Technology Recruitment 2023.
On the DXC Technology Off Campus Drive 2023, DXC Technology Off Campus Eligibility, Job Role, Criteria, and Recruitment Pattern 2023, we have provided thorough information.
About the Company
With its headquarters in Ashburn, Virginia, DXC Technology is a worldwide American information technology (IT) services and consulting firm. The business offers IT services for businesses.
DXC had 134,000 employees as of November 2021, spread throughout more than 70 nations. This includes the US, India, the Philippines, Central Europe, and Vietnam. In addition to modernizing IT, enhancing data architectures, and assuring security and scalability across public, private, and hybrid clouds, the company assists multinational corporations in managing their mission-critical systems and operations.
DCX Technology Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024: More Details
|Company Name||DXC Technology|
|Job Role||.NET Azure Developer|
|Salary||Upto 7 LPA|
|Job Location||Bengaluru, India|
- Experienced multi-skilled professional, with experience in enhancements, maintenance & development of .NET applications.
- Must be a good team player, who is part of a team responsible for delivering end-to-end application services to customers.
- Collaborate with professionals in the regional and worldwide DXC Application Services community to leverage modern solutions.
- Must bring .NET Senior expertise to ensure the customer Solution & Design.
- Ensure DXC delivers application services and to continuously improve our maturity in processes and technology, resulting in best-in-class technology implementation.
- Motivate to take strong ownership on actions.
- Find innovative ways to improve the services agility and efficiency.
- Continuously gain more skills.
- As a team member, good exposure will be provided to the candidate on latest technologies like, Microservices, API & Cloud native development.
- Work in cross functional teams to drive effective creation of Minimum Viable Products that bring business value faster.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Think creatively to solve the user problem with holistic and simple solution.
- Support to maintain and improve the application functionality.
- Drive best practices within teams with respect to coding standards and guidelines.
- Develops /Write code and tests, deploy application functionality to meet requirement specification / In-Scope User Stories.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Build products aligned to help our clients succeed in the industry.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new frameworks/technologies.
- Ensure compliance with the documented software processes and procedures throughout the life cycle.
- Constantly review the code to ensure the quality of the design by avoiding complexity, advocating clarity and to do this with the team.
- Contribute to each step of the product development process from ideation to implementation to release using DevOps best practices such as continuous Integration, Automated Testing and Continuous Delivery.
- Create software documentation and update existing documentation Implement best practices, standards and procedures including quality and delivery methodologies.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology-related field (or equivalent combination of education and experience).
- Hands on working experience in C#. NET, VB.NET, .NET Core.
- Hands on working experience in .Net Framework, Web API, WCF, Microservices, Entity framework.
- Hands on experience in Azure cloud services like Azure Web App, App Service, Storage, Cosmos DB, Azure Functions, Logic Apps.
- Experience in MS SQL Server, Oracle Database.
- Should have expertise in OOPS concepts, Exception handling, collections, Data structure and algorithms, design patterns.
- Good Oral and written communication.
- DevOps & Agile methodology experience, working with small agile teams with strong ownership and drive.
- Experience working in both Agile and Waterfall software development environments.
- Adaptable to work in shift to provide partial coverage for EMEA and US time zones.
- Knowledge / Development / Migration experience on Cloud Azure.
- Knowledge on PostgreSQL.
- Experience of following CI/CD and DevOps methodologies.
- Knowledge on Kafka, LDAP, Logstash, ETL.
How to Apply for DXC Technology Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for DXC Technology Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
DXC Technology Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for DXC Technology Recruitment Drive 2023?
Ans: To apply for the DXC Technology Recruitment Drive 2023, you have to check DXC Technology official site.
Q) What is the DXC Technology Selection Process?
Ans: The DXC Technology Selection Process consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.