Cognizant Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024: On its official website, Cognizant India announced off-campus hiring for the Associate position. Candidates interested in the post, which is headquartered in Bengaluru, India, can read this article to learn more.
To discover more about Cognizant Hiring 2023, job seekers can skim through this job post. They can then apply by utilizing the registration link at the post’s conclusion. The eligibility requirements and 2023 Cognizant Off Campus Recruitment Pattern are covered in more detail in the discussion that follows.
About the Company
Cognizant is a multinational American company that offers IT and consulting services. Its headquarters are in Teaneck, New Jersey, which is a US city. Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation is one of the leading suppliers of professional services. The company’s net worth as of September 1st, 2023, is $36.23B.
Cognizant is a part of the NASDAQ-100 and is listed under the symbol “CTSH.” The business serves a range of industries, including banking, healthcare, manufacturing, media, and entertainment, by providing business process outsourcing and IT consulting services.
Cognizant Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024: More Details
|Company Name||Cognizant Technology Solutions|
|Salary||Upto 9.5 LPA|
|Job Location||Bengaluru, India|
- Perform SOP activities with business impact understanding of customer environment and contribute to improve SOPs.
- Adherence to customer security and compliance requirements.
- Implementation of approved change requests in line with customer change management process.
- Responsible for incident life cycle following ITIL / BIC frame work as applicable.
- Adherence to customer communication etiquette.
- Ensure stated productivity requirements are met for the engagement.
- Review CSAT feedback and ensure timely implementation of corrective actions.
- Participate in Critsit process to resolve the incident in a timely manner.
- Log and triage incidents.
- Coordinate with resolver groups vendors/carriers.
- Troubleshoot the escalated incident / problem and refer / escalate (functional and hierarchical) to the right groups (Vendors / Level 3 ).
- Provide inputs to FAQ database / KR / contribute towards updating knowledge articles.
- Contribution to continuous service improvement plans (CSI).
- Responsible to develop induction documents in consultation with relevant stakeholders for the project and ensure successful completion of induction process for new joiners.
- Effective floor Management.
- Continually assess skill level and provide intervention assistance.
- Contribute to and participate proactively in knowledge sharing sessions.
- Encourage team individuals to participate in organization innovation programs.
- Act as a buddy for new hires.
- Makes recommendations on R&R for team / individual achievement.
- Makes recommendations to team lead on team’s performance rating.
- Ensure team contributes and participates in all organizational technology events and knowledge sharing forums.
- Adherence to Organizational policies and processes (including Cognizant’s security policies LP timelines etc).
- Participate in recruitment drives.
- Manufacturing Oper-Manlog
Good To Have Skills
How to Apply for Cognizant Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for Cognizant Jobs Freshers India 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
Cognizant Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024 : Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for Cognizant Jobs Freshers India 2023?
Ans: To apply for the Cognizant Jobs Freshers India 2023, you have to check the official site of Cognizant.
Q) What is the Cognizant Selection Process?
Ans: The Cognizant Selection Process consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.