Caratlane Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024: For the year 2023, Caratlane has compiled a list of job openings. On their official website, there are a lot of career opportunities for both fresh graduates and seasoned professionals. Candidates who are interested in learning more about their upcoming job profiles should read this page.
Caratlane is currently looking for recent graduates to fill the position of Branding and Communication – Intern. Only freshers who already reside in Chennai or who intend to do so are eligible for this position. Interested and qualified applicants can read the complete post to discover more about the job’s specifics.
About the Company
Mithun Sacheti and Srinivasa Gopalan launched the business Caratlane in 2008. As of July 2016, the business is marketed as a partnership with Tanishq and is a Titan Jewellery subsidiary. The business operated 130 outlets in 36 Indian cities as of December 2021.
Before opening physical storefronts, the business first operated as an online retailer, with its first location opening in Chennai.
Caratlane Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024: More Details
|Job Role||Branding and Communication – Intern|
|Qualification||Any Bachelor’s Degree|
|Salary||Upto 4.4 LPA|
|Job Location||Chennai, India|
- Build and execute communication campaigns and interventions (incl. campaign planning, content and collateral creation, video scripts, email messaging, etc.) to:
- To plan an annual content calendar that comes up with case studies.
- Work with internal teams to create compelling content around related business topics that drive internal
- External engagement resulting in reach, engagements, awareness, and/or other important metrics.
- Work with different functions to gather information, craft articles, messages, and newsletters; or build/leverage internal platforms to ensure awareness of organizational initiatives and projects.
- Manage employer accounts, content creation (video, articles, and audio posts), posting, and response handling on Linkedin.
- Develop, write, and deliver persuasive copy in the form of industry research, videos, interviews, and blogs.
- Have to program manage and work as a bridge between company and end customer to execute the branding and communication plan.
- Work with different teams for new topics and individual pieces of evergreen/hero content which will have SEO success and content refreshes to aid existing content.
- Make decisions on the format of the content to be produced based on Content Researchers’ outputs.
- Build a strong strategy for increasing the adoption rate for internal communication
Required Skills & Experience
- Prior experience must be based on editorial skills including video capturing, storyboarding, and editing.
- Excellent with Content Creation in social media, understanding the basics of behavioural economics, and Social Media content
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills as well as the ability to source stories from employees and subject matter experts
- Approachable and likes interacting with people from different backgrounds
- Good story-telling ability, and proficiency in tailoring and customizing copy for a varied audience.
- Strong research and curation skills and a keen interest in design, copy, and creation of communication assets
- Attention to detail.
How to Apply for Caratlane Recruitment For Freshers 2023-2024?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for Caratlane Recruitment for Freshers 2023-2024 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
Caratlane Careers For Freshers 2023-2024: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for Caratlane Off Campus Drive 2023?
Ans: To apply for the Caratlane Off Campus Drive 2023, you have to check Caratlane official site.
Q) What is the Caratlane Selection Process?
Ans: The Caratlane Selection Process consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.