Atlas Copco Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024: Atlas Copco (India) Ltd. in its official website has published its job vacancies list. Any B.E/Diploma candidates who want to have an elevation in their career must go through in detail regarding the job roles and responsibilities, location, salary, etc.
The job role is for Trainee Service Engineer which is based out in Bangalore, India. We have thoroughly discussed about the job eligibility criteria and recruitment pattern for Atlas Copco (India) Ltd. in this job article. For more information, candidates can go through job specifications in the article.
About the Company
Founded in Sweden in 1873, Atlas Copco is a multinational industrial corporation (Copco from Compagnie Pneumatique Commerciale). It produces equipment and tools for industry.
The Atlas Copco Group is a multinational industrial conglomerate with its main office in Nacka, Sweden. With 104 billion SEK in total sales in 2019, the company had around 38,774 employees at its peak.
Companies owned by Atlas Copco create, produce, maintain, and rent industrial tools, air compressors (of which they are the world’s top producer), construction and assembly systems, and more. Compressor technology, hoover technology, power technology and industrial technology make up the Group’s four business segments.
Atlas Copco Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024: More Details
|Company Name||Atlas Copco (India) Limited|
|Job Role||Trainee Service Engineer|
|Qualification||B.E ( ECE & EEE) / Diploma (Electrical)|
|Salary||Upto 7 LPA|
|Job Location||Anantpur, Bengaluru, India|
- To look into the day-to-day functions of the service related jobs and resolve day-to-day issues in the specified Customer.
- Execute the service plan effectively by maintaining a close co-ordination with the Service Team leader.
- To provide service to customers, discuss with them, make route cause analysis and give presentations to customer to improve life cycle of the Product.
- Resolve issues at the specified customer and also be carry out day to day functions of service related job.
- Handle Customer Complaint (Warranty/ Goodwill/ Others) and ensure proper logging into SQR data base.
- Ensure and meet the target response time.
- Provide customer training for better up time of the product.
- Co-ordinate with service sales team for proper execution of service plan.
- Guide/Assist service technicians to perform duties effectively.
- Mange the key accounts directly and ensures customer satisfaction.
- Arrange for customer presentations to improve product life cycle.
- Co-ordinate with Project team for installation of machines allocated to service.
- Analyze the problems and guide the team accordingly.
- Ensure “Safety Health and Environment” compliance at on site workshop.
- Find out the red-flags and analyze the root cause for failures.
- Provide support to the aftermarket sales team in lead generations for AMCs and Spare parts.
- To handle and administer various different techniques of service processes with regard to IMS.
- On site knowledge of Handheld, Fixture spindle, pneumatic, software product, QAT tools and accessories.
- Experience in networking and communications.
- Experience in PLC handling.
- working in Assembly line working exposure.
- Working in I4.0 exposure.
- B.E ( ECE & EEE ) – 0 to 1 years’ experience in Maintenance or Assembly Tools Service.
- Diploma ( Electrical ) – 1 to 2 years’ experience in Maintenance or Assembly Tools Service.
- Candidates in Anantpur or Bangalore areas will be preferred.
- Good Communication skills in Local and English language.
How to Apply for Atlas Copco Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for Atlas Copco Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
Atlas Copco Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for Atlas Copco Recruitment Drive 2023?
Ans: To apply for the Atlas Copco Recruitment Drive 2023, you have to check the official site of Atlas Copco.
Q) What is the Atlas Copco Selection Process?
Ans: The Atlas Copco Selection Process consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.