Accenture Jobs India 2023-2024: Accenture India has recently opened up its jobs vacancies for the year 2023. Interested candidates must go through Accenture Jobs India 2023 job post in order to learn more about the job specifications, location, salary, and so on.
The role of Service Desk Management Application Tech Support Practitioner in the company is now vacant. Interested candidates having work experience can apply for the job after having a thorough review of the job description and required skills. Get to know more information regarding Accenture Jobs India 2023 in this job post only.
About the Company
Global professional services provider Accenture has industry-leading expertise in digital, cloud, and security. The company offers Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology, and Operations services.
The services are supported by a comprehensive global network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. The company does this by combining unrivalled experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 sectors. Every day, 699,000 employees of the company serve customers in more than 120 countries by delivering on the potential of technology and human imagination.
Accenture Jobs India 2023-2024: More Details
|Job Role||Service Desk Management Application Tech Support Practitioner|
|Qualification||BE, BTech, BCA, BSc|
|Salary||Upto 7 LPA|
|Job Location||Bengaluru, India|
- L1 Service Desk Call taking profile.
- Respond to the incidents reported by customer through voice, emails, and chats.
- Identify, investigate, and diagnose technical issues, troubleshoot, and resolve.
- Issues like Password reset, account unlock, MO365, Hardware and Software related issues, etc.
- Follows the incident life cycle as defined by process.
- Technologist to respond to the issues reported by Customer predominantly through Voice.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Interaction and through email, chat remote support, depending on aligned Project job nature.
- Technologist to identify, investigate and diagnose the issue and take necessary action viz resolve or assign the incident to right assignment group.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with email etiquette and customer service skills.
- 24×7 Support, mostly night shifts and rotation are ONLY as per project requirement.
- 5 days working per week with two weekly offs based on roster.
- Bachelors degree: BE, BTech, BCA, BSc with technical knowledge.
- Good to have Technical certification.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with email etiquette and customer service skill.
How to Apply for Accenture Jobs India 2023-2024?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for Accenture Jobs India 2023-2024 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023-2024: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for Accenture Recruitment Drive 2023?
Ans: To apply for the Accenture Recruitment Drive 2023, you have to check Accenture official site.
Q) What is the Accenture Selection Process?
Ans: The Accenture Selection Process consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.